Land-Use-Committee-agenda-01-07-13.doc

  • Sally Willard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012

    Hi,

    The Land Use Committee will meet on Monday, January 7 at 6:30PM in the TH Annex Basement Meeting room.

    The agenda is attached. Although we had advisory votes on the warrant articles prior to the Planning Board votes, we will vote to recommend (or not) to Town Meeting.

    We will discuss the Middlesex Turnpike Infrastructure Study so it can be distributed prior to Town Meeting.

    We will resume discussion of the proposal to add a zoning bylaw concerning outdoor lighting.

    Please let me know whether or not you will be attending.

    Thanks,

    Sally