Land-Use-Committee-agenda-12-10-12.doc

  • Sally Willard
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012

    Hi,

    Just a reminder that we have a meeting next Monday, Dec 10.  The agenda is attached.

    Please let me know if you will not be there.

    Thanks,

    Sally

    Sally Willard

    Home: 781-229-6530

    Cell:    781-929-6869

    @sallywillard

  • paul valleli
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
      I plan to be at the LUC meeting.

      At the PB meeting on Dec. 6th Thurs the proposed lighting By-law addition to the Zoning by-laws will be item (d) of the agenda under Matters of Appointment. I will be there to hear comments by the Board and Planning Staff, and to hopefully answer questions
      Paul
      from the board and audience.