Land-Use-Committee-agenda-10-29-12.doc

  • Sally Willard
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2012

    All,

    The Land Use Committee will meet at 6:30 PM on Monday, October 29, 2012, in the Basement Meeting room in the Town Hall Annex.  The agenda is attached.

    Kristin – please send the most recent docs you have for the articles tabled at Town Meeting and re-opened at the Planning Board meeting on Oct 18.  You can send them directly to me for forwarding to the committee or to the email group.

    I have attached a copy of the referenced Warrant Article ## for OUTDOOR LIGHTING REGULATIONS

    I hope to have past meeting minutes in email by the end of the weekend.

    Please let me know whether you will be able to attend.

    Thanks,

    Sally

  • Paul A. Valleli
    Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2012
      Sally, I have found the missing Figs. 1A,B,C and will bring them Monday to the meeting.

      Shouldn't we also consider the Selectmen's Light Trespass article for the General By-Laws?
      The wording was still unchanged from the May Town Meeting submission and I still think it lacks clarity, specifics, or nomenclature.
      I believe in doing things right the first time, as much as current knowledge allows.
      Paul