Land-Use-Committee-agenda-08-08-12.doc

  • Sally Willard
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012

    Just a reminder that the Land Use Committee will meet on Wednesday, August 08, 2012. The Agenda is attached.

    Sally

    Sally Willard

    Home: 781-229-6530

    Cell:    781-929-6869

    @sallywillard

  • paul valleli
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      All,
      I noticed a significant number of public notices in the local newspaper yesterday for both the Planning Board Aug. 16th and ConCom on Aug. 8th.
      Several of these issues are not yet on our agenda.
      Paul