Land Use Committee - January meeting schedule

  • Sally Willard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012

    All,

    A reminder that we have a meeting tonight: 6:30PM Town Hall Annex.

    There are 2 additional meeting scheduled before Town Meeting (Monday, January 23):

    1.    Tuesday, January 17, 2012, Town Hall (NOT Annex) Basement meeting room, 6:30 PM. Andrew Olney will chair the meeting.

    2.    Monday, January 23, 2012, BHS Cafeteria, 6:30 PM.

    I have attached the agendas for all of the meetings.

    Sally

    Sally Willard

    Home: 781-229-6530

    Cell:    781-929-6869