Re: [LandUseBurlington] FW: January Articles - demolition delay

  • Paul and Jane
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2009
      I have the meeting on my calendar for the 21st at 6:30...see you there.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2009
        Sally,
        I plan to attend the Jan 14th meeting
        Paul V.
        .

        ____________ _________ _________ ___

        --

        Janis C. Critch

        Executive
        Assistant

        phone:  (781) 270-1850

        fax:
                (781)
        270-1608

        Burlington
        Town Hall

        29 Center
        Street

        Burlington,
        <#MiraWebMsgDiv ST1>MA 01803

        "if you don't tell them, they don't
        know"

        -- janis critch

      • Andrew & Kathy Olney
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2009

          I can make the meeting on the 14th.

          Thanks,

          Andrew

          _________________________________

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 5, 2009
            I am traveling but due back on the 14th and have a good chance of making the meeting.    I thought the meeting on the 14th was cancelled due to the Warrants not being ready and some items not voted on by the Planning Board.   Also, I think there has been some push back by PB Members on wording by Tony Fields proposed wording changes to By-Laws.   Paul Raymond may have updates on that issue.

            Best Regards,
            Jim Patterson

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 5, 2009
              I will be there.

              Bob

              To: LandUseBurlington@yahoogroups.com
              From: jim@...
              Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:00:00 -0500

[...]

              Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®. See how