FW: Draft: Facilities Committee Document

  • Sally Willard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2010

    Hi.

    I hope your summers have been pleasant.

    Town Meeting is just a few weeks away. It looks as if there will be a couple of items for us to review.

    As an FYI, I’m sending the latest draft of the Facilities Inventory committee report. There may be changes before Town Meeting.  My understanding is that the committee will present to the BoS in September.

    Sally

    Sally Willard

    www.sallywillard.com
    781-929-6869 cell
    781-229-6530 home
    208-275-5800 fax

    P "Please consider our environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail or any attachments"