warrant & zoning articles

  • Sally Willard
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010

      I have not received anything concerning the warrant.  My understanding is the package was to be in the mail today.  The warrant and backup are not yet available on the town’s website.

      Does anyone know how many and the nature of the zoning related articles?

      Thanks,

      Sally

      _________________________________
      Sally Willard

      www.sallywillard.com
      781-929-6869 cell
      781-229-6530 home
      208-275-5800 fax

      P "Please consider our environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail or any attachments"

    • Sean Curtin

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2010

          We’re meeting tomorrow, Tuesday 12th at 6:30PM in the Town Hall Annex, Basement meeting room.

          ~ Sally

          _________________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11, 2010
          Attached are the 4 text amendments that were submitted by the Planning
          Board for the January Town Meeting. There is also a rezoning proposal
          concerning a lot on Beacon Street, adjacent to and owned by Beacon
          Village, which is proposed to be rezoned from RO to RG. All of these
          items have open public hearings with the Planning Board, which may
          finalize recommendations on January 21st.

          The larger initiatives concerning inclusionary zoning and Business Park
          District were not submitted for this warrant.

          Tony.

          D. Anthony Fields, AICP
          Planning Director
          Town of Burlington
          25 Center Street
          Burlington, MA 01803
          781-270-1645
          afields@...

          Sally Willard wrote:

          > I have not received anything concerning the warrant. My understanding
          > is the package was to be in the mail today. The warrant and backup are
          > not yet available on the town’s website.
          >
          > Does anyone know how many and the nature of the zoning related articles?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Sally
          >
          > _________________________________
          > Sally Willard
          >
          > www.sallywillard.com <http://www.sallywillard.com/>
          > 781-929-6869 cell
          > 781-229-6530 home
          > 208-275-5800 fax
          >
          > *P **"Please consider our environmental responsibility before printing
          > this e-mail or any attachments"*

          THIS EMAIL HAS BEEN SCANNED FOR VIRUSES PRIOR TO BEING TRANSMITTED FROM THE MIS FACILITIES OF THE TOWN OF BURLINGTON, MA 01803
        • Sally Willard
          Message 5 of 5 , Jan 11, 2010
            For those unable to access the word docs for downloading, I've put them on
            the web at

            http://sallywillard.com/landuse

            Sally