scheduling Land Use Committee

  • Sally Willard
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 21, 2009

      All,

      It’s time to schedule a meeting or two prior to Town Meeting (Mon, Jan 25).  I’ve copied the current calendar below.

      It appears that Wednesdays are not busy on the TH schedule.  I recall that Ways & Means meets that night.  I assume planning board will meet Thurs Jan 21

      We met on Tuesdays in September.  I am not available on Tues 19th (election) but can be available any night.

      I propose Monday 11th, Tuesday 12th and/or Thursday 14th, with a meeting on Mon, 1/25 for anything not voted by Planning Board before we meet..

      Please let me know whether you will be able to meet on those dates.

      Thanks,

      Sally

      4 MON

      • 7P-Selectmen, TH Main Hearing Room

      5 TUES

      • 7:30P-Appeals, TH Main HR Rm

      6 WED

      7 THURS

      8 FRI

      11

      • 6P-BCLC, 61 Center St., Room 220

      12

      • 8A- TM Facilities Committee, TH Exec. Mtg Room

      • 7:30P-School, BHS, School Committe room

      13

      14

      • 7P - School Building Committee, BHS Committee

      • 7P-Conservation, TH Main Hearing Room

      15

      • Noon-Last day to Vote Absentee for Jan 19th elections

      18 Martin Luther King, Jr.

      19

      • 7A-8P State Election, BHS

      • 7:30P-Appeals, TH Main HR Rm

      20

      21

      • 7:30P - Recycling Committee, TH Basement

      22

      25

      • 6:30P-Selectmen, BHS, Room 159

      • Town Meeting

      26

      27

      28

      • 7P - School Building Committee, BHS Committee

      • 7P-Conservation, TH Main Hearing Room

      29

      _________________________________
      Sally Willard

      www.sallywillard.com
      781-929-6869 cell
      781-229-6530 home
      208-275-5800 fax

      P "Please consider our environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail or any attachments"

    • Shari Ellis
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 21, 2009

        Sally,

        Any of those nights work for me.

        Shari

        ____________ _________ _________ ___
        Sally Willard

        www.sallywillard. com
        781-929-6869 cell
        781-229-6530 home
        208-275-5800 fax

        P "Please consider our environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail or any attachments"

      • Moyer, Karen A.
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 21, 2009
          All OK. Thanks.

          ________________________________

          It's time to schedule a meeting or two prior to Town Meeting (Mon, Jan 25). I've copied the current calendar below.

          It appears that Wednesdays are not busy on the TH schedule. I recall that Ways & Means meets that night. I assume planning board will meet Thurs Jan 21

          We met on Tuesdays in September. I am not available on Tues 19th (election) but can be available any night.

          I propose Monday 11th, Tuesday 12th and/or Thursday 14th, with a meeting on Mon, 1/25 for anything not voted by Planning Board before we meet..

          Please let me know whether you will be able to meet on those dates.

          Thanks,

          Sally

          4 MON

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100104.html>

          * 7P-Selectmen, TH Main Hearing Room <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100104.html>

          5 TUES

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100105.html>

          * 7:30P-Appeals, TH Main HR Rm <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100105.html>

          6 WED

          7 THURS

          8 FRI

          11

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100111.html>

          * 6P-BCLC, 61 Center St., Room 220 <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100111.html>

          12

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100112.html>

          * 8A- TM Facilities Committee, TH Exec. Mtg Room <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100112.html>

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100112.html#EVENT2>

          * 7:30P-School, BHS, School Committe room <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100112.html#EVENT2>

          13

          14

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100114.html>

          * 7P - School Building Committee, BHS Committee <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100114.html>

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100114.html#EVENT2>

          * 7P-Conservation, TH Main Hearing Room <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100114.html#EVENT2>

          15

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100115.html>

          * Noon-Last day to Vote Absentee for Jan 19th elections <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100115.html>

          18 Martin Luther King, Jr.

          19

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100119.html>

          * 7A-8P State Election, BHS <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100119.html>

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100119.html#EVENT2>

          * 7:30P-Appeals, TH Main HR Rm <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100119.html#EVENT2>

          20

          21

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100121.html>

          * 7:30P - Recycling Committee, TH Basement <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100121.html>

          22

          25

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100125.html>

          * 6:30P-Selectmen, BHS, Room 159 <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100125.html>

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100125.html#EVENT2>

          * Town Meeting <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100125.html#EVENT2>

          26

          27

          28

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100128.html>

          * 7P - School Building Committee, BHS Committee <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100128.html>

          <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100128.html#EVENT2>

          * 7P-Conservation, TH Main Hearing Room <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100128.html#EVENT2>

          29

          _________________________________
          Sally Willard

          www.sallywillard.com <http://www.sallywillard.com/>
          781-929-6869 cell
          781-229-6530 home
          208-275-5800 fax

          P "Please consider our environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail or any attachments"

          See our web page at http://www.lahey.org for a full directory of Lahey sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

          THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.
        • Phyllis Roussell
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 22, 2009

            Monday & Tuesday are the best for me.

[...]

            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

          • tony fields
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 22, 2009
              Hi Sally,

              I cannot make a meeting on January 11th, but the 12th and 14th are
              currently open. The Planning Board is meeting on January 7th and 21st,
              and I do not know why those dates are not listed on the calendar.

              Tony.

              D. Anthony Fields, AICP
              Planning Director
              Town of Burlington
              25 Center Street
              Burlington, MA 01803
              781-270-1645
              afields@...

              Sally Willard wrote:

> [...]
              > <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100125.html#EVENT2>_
              >

              > 26
              >

              > 27
              >

              > 28
              >
              > <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100128.html>
              >
              > _• 7P - School Building Committee, BHS Committee
              > <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100128.html>_
              >
              > <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100128.html#EVENT2>
              >
              > _• 7P-Conservation, TH Main Hearing Room
              > <http://www.burlington.org/clerk/Calendar/wc20100128.html#EVENT2>_
              >

              > 29
              >
              > _________________________________
              > Sally Willard
              >
              > www.sallywillard.com <http://www.sallywillard.com/>
              > 781-929-6869 cell
              > 781-229-6530 home
              > 208-275-5800 fax
              >
              > *P **"Please consider our environmental responsibility before printing

              THIS EMAIL HAS BEEN SCANNED FOR VIRUSES PRIOR TO BEING TRANSMITTED FROM THE MIS FACILITIES OF THE TOWN OF BURLINGTON, MA 01803
            • Paul A. Valleli
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 22, 2009
                Sally,
                I will be available Mon & Tues, but not Thurs, the 14th.
                Paul

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 22, 2009

                  I booked the Town Hall Annex Basement meeting room for 6:30 PM on Tuesday, January 12.

                  Tony – can you send us info about Planning Board items?

                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 22, 2009
                    I'll be there.
                    - Wendy