RE: [LandUseBurlington] Meeting on Wednesday

  • Moyer, Karen A.
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2008
      I plan on attending. See you there.

      ________________________________

      From: LandUseBurlington@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Sally Willard
      Sent: Fri 10/31/2008 11:56 AM
      To: LandUseBurlington@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [LandUseBurlington] Meeting on Wednesday

      All,

      I previously scheduled a Land Use Committee meeting for Wednesday, November 5. The meeting will be at the Town Hall Annex at 6:30PM.

      I will invite Tony Fields to speak about the Business Park District. What other people/topics shall I add to the agenda.

      Please let me know whether you will be able to attend.

      Thanks,

      Sally

      _________________________________
      Sally Willard

      www.sallywillard.com <http://www.sallywillard.com/>
      781-929-6869 cell
      781-229-6530 home
      208-275-5800 fax

      See our web page at http://www.lahey.org for a full directory of Lahey sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

      THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.
    • Jim Patterson
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2008
        To All,

        I am traveling and cannot make meeting for the next two weeks.  Sorry.

        Jim Patterson

        I will be able to attend the meeting.  I am interested to hear more about the BP district and whether this is an attempt to help limit the PD district.  The Planning Board is not meeting until the following night to discuss this topic, so I guess this will be in a sense a preview?  I think that this could be a lengthy discussion, so I believe that no other topics need to be discussed that night.   Perhaps we could, however, come up with a list of things that we need from Tony, for our ‘Town wide” look into municipal property study, for future meetings.

        Shari

        I previously scheduled a Land Use Committee meeting for Wednesday, November 5.  The meeting will be at the Town Hall Annex at 6:30PM.

        I will invite Tony Fields to speak about the Business Park District.  What other people/topics shall I add to the agenda.

        Please let me know whether you will be able to attend.

        Thanks,

        Sally

        ____________ _________ _________ ___
        Sally Willard

        www.sallywillard. com
        781-929-6869 cell
        781-229-6530 home
        208-275-5800 fax

      • Robert MacMunn
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 3, 2008
          I don't think Iw ill be able to make it on Wednesday.

          To: LandUseBurlington@yahoogroups.com
          From: sally@...
          Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:56:17 -0400

          All,

          I previously scheduled a Land Use Committee meeting for Wednesday, November 5.  The meeting will be at the Town Hall Annex at 6:30PM.

          I will invite Tony Fields to speak about the Business Park District.  What other people/topics shall I add to the agenda.

          Please let me know whether you will be able to attend.

          Thanks,

          Sally

          ____________ _________ _________ ___
          Sally Willard

          www.sallywillard. com
          781-929-6869 cell
          781-229-6530 home
          208-275-5800 fax

        • Andrew & Kathy Olney
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 3, 2008

            Sally,

            I should be able to make the meeting on Wed.  (The only exception will be if I have a business dinner, which looks unlikely as of today.)

            Andrew

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 3, 2008

              Hi Sally, I will be able to attend. Phyllis