FW: Land Use Committee

  • Sally Willard
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 11 10:08 AM

      Hi All,

      I hope you’re having a good summer.

      I would like to schedule 2 meetings of the Land Use Committee for September.  Town Meeting is Wednesday, September 30.

      Although the warrant has not been finalized, there will be articles of interest to the Land Use Committee. (See the note from Melissa Cushing below.)

      One meeting could be Mon Sept 21, Tues Sept 22 or Wed Sept 23.  Any of these dates should enable the Selectmen &/or Town Administrator to attend to represent any relevant articles before us.  The last Planning Board meeting before TM is scheduled for Thurs, Sept 17.

      If necessary, the 2nd meeting could be Monday, September 28.

      I propose a start time of 6:30 or 7 PM.

      Please let me know your thoughts on the schedule, including any day(s) or time(s) that will NOT work for you.

      Thanks,

      Sally

      _________________________________
      Sally Willard

      www.sallywillard.com
      781-929-6869 cell
      781-229-6530 home
      208-275-5800 fax

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 11 1:14 PM

        Hi, I will be able attend on any of those days. I would prefer if we could start at 6:30pm.  Phyllis

        ____________ _________ _________ ___

        ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ==

        This message contains confidential information, intended
        only for the person(s) named above, which may also be
        privileged. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
        by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have
        received this message in error, please notify the e-mail
        sender immediately, and delete the original message
        without making a copy.

        Riemer & Braunstein LLP
        Counselors at Law

        This footnote also confirms that this email message has
        been swept by Postini for the presence of computer viruses.
        ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ==
        !

      • Paul A. Valleli
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 11 10:40 PM
          Sally,
          As I have elective surgery scheduled earlier in the month, I cannot predict if I can be present.
          Just keep me informed.
          Paul
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 12 6:27 AM

            Hi Sally,

            Thanks for thinking of these so far in advance.  I should be OK for any of the dates and I prefer 6:30 start as well.

            Karen

[...]

            See our web page at http://www.lahey.org for a full directory of Lahey sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

            THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.

          • Shari Ellis
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 12 7:45 AM

              Sally,

              I can make any of those dates at either time.

              Shari

              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 12 10:54 AM
                Hi Sally,
                   Any of those dates are fine with me.

                Bob

                To: LandUseBurlington@yahoogroups.com

[...]

                Get your vacation photos on your phone! Click here.
              • Sean Curtin

                  • guthrolaw@comcast.net
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 13 9:38 PM

                      Tuesday or Wednesday will work for me, although my preference would be Tuesday, the 22nd.
                      Either start time is fine.

                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 14 11:34 AM

                        Please weigh-in.

                        Thx,

                        Sally

                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 14 11:27 PM

                          At this time, I will be able to make a meeting on 9/14/09.

[...]

                          ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =!
                          =

                        • Shari Ellis
                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 15 5:59 AM

                            Sally,

                            Tuesday the 15th would be better for me, as I will be out of town on Monday. If Tuesday doesn’t work, then I would prefer a 7:00 start on Monday in order to have more time to return to town.

                            Thanks,

                            Shari

                            Message 13 of 15 , Aug 17 6:20 AM

                              Hi All, A meeting the week of the 14th is OK with me, but I prefer that it not be on Monday.  Thanks. Karen

                              Message 14 of 15 , Aug 18 8:35 AM
                                I should be available on the 14th.

                                Bob

                                To: LandUseBurlington@yahoogroups.com
                                From: sally@...
                                Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 14:34:26 -0400

[...]

                                Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.
                              • guthrolaw@comcast.net
                                Message 15 of 15 , Aug 18 2:15 PM

                                  I should be available on the 14th.
                                  Wendy Guthro