Test

  • Jim Patterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2008
      TEST.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.  It might be the curl up on the couch type of weekend, but we all need that from time to time.

      Jim

    • Sally Willard
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2008
        I received this and the reply goes back to the group.

        Sally

        TEST.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.  It might be the curl up on the couch type of weekend, but we all need that from time to time.

        Jim

      • Paul A. Valleli
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2008
          Naw, Jim,
          I'm about to leave for the real country and forests - VT. I don't think there will be many leaf peepers.
          Paul