      From: Austin Ashe (GE, Appl & Light) <Austin.Ashe@...>
      To: Paul A. Valleli <valleli@...>
      Cc: Bernie Moreno <bernie@...>, LandUseBurlington@yahoogroups.com, Rich Carpenter (GE, Appl & Light) <rich.carpenter@...>
      Sent: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 15:03:32 -0500 (EST)
      Subject: RE: Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Update

      Paul,

      Attached is a Photometric Toolbox report for the J5 version of our LED fixture, which has the highest lumen fixture we have.

      The BUG rating for the J5 is B5-U0-G3, which means the glare rating is actually quite low.  The “light from the corner” that you are referring to is indeed
      a photographic effect.  It is called lens flare and has to do with the characteristics of the camera lens, not the luminaire.

      Hope this helps,

      Austin

      From: Austin Ashe (GE, Appl & Light) <Austin.Ashe@...>

      To: Paul A. Valleli <valleli@...>