    A draft agenda is attached. Please let me know if you have any additions or corrections.  The final agenda will be posted 48 hours prior to the 25th.
    Thanks,
    Shari

    On 11/4/2013 10:06 PM, Shari Ellis wrote:

    All,
    I have not heard back regarding a place for a meeting on the 25th, so it is not official yet...
    Regarding 82 Cambridge Street, the planning board meets on the 7th and the 21st, so I am assuming it will be on one of those nights' agenda, therefore I would certainly think we could discuss this issue.
    Regarding center if town site, it is in the Town Center Overlay District and is therefore limited by those restrictions. According to Town's records, Thomas Connolly owns the parcel.
    Shari

    On Nov 4, 2013, at 9:40 PM, "monte pearson" <mlpearson@...> wrote:

    Our meeting on November 25th is for us to gather and figure out how to proceed.  Could we wait and see the Mercedes people after we know what happens with the Planning Board. - Monte

    From: LandUseBurlington@yahoogroups.com [mailto:LandUseBurlington@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of paul valleli
    Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 5:17 PM
    To: Paul, Sally, Shari
    Subject: [LandUseBurlington] Re: sally@... sent you an article from Boston Business Journal-also Mercedes proposal

    .....and I say good riddance to bad merchandise !

    Hopefully, we will find a developer that will replace the buildings with first class facilities that will enhance the central business district and follow the goal of mixed use zoning.

    ALSO:

    I made a few comments about lighting and residences across Cambridge St. to Bernie Moreno representing Mercedes-Benz.

    He asked to have a personal meeting soon. I suggested that he wait and then meet with entire LUC on Nov. 25 and suggested he arrange this through the Planning Staff.

    I checked with Amy Warfield regarding when another light pollution article can be submitted to the Planning Board.

    She said it is two years from the Sept. 2013 Town Meeting.

    Paul

  • Show all 7 messages in this topic