907RE: [LandUseBurlington] Re: sally@sallywillard.com sent you an article from Boston Business Journal-also Mercedes proposal

  • monte pearson
    Nov 4, 2013

      Our meeting on November 25th is for us to gather and figure out how to proceed.  Could we wait and see the Mercedes people after we know what happens with the Planning Board. - Monte

      From: LandUseBurlington@yahoogroups.com [mailto:LandUseBurlington@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of paul valleli
      Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 5:17 PM
      To: Paul, Sally, Shari
      Subject: [LandUseBurlington] Re: sally@... sent you an article from Boston Business Journal-also Mercedes proposal

      .....and I say good riddance to bad merchandise !

      Hopefully, we will find a developer that will replace the buildings with first class facilities that will enhance the central business district and follow the goal of mixed use zoning.

      ALSO:

      I made a few comments about lighting and residences across Cambridge St. to Bernie Moreno representing Mercedes-Benz.

      He asked to have a personal meeting soon. I suggested that he wait and then meet with entire LUC on Nov. 25 and suggested he arrange this through the Planning Staff.

      I checked with Amy Warfield regarding when another light pollution article can be submitted to the Planning Board.

      She said it is two years from the Sept. 2013 Town Meeting.

      Paul

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic