905Re: sally@sallywillard.com sent you an article from Boston Business Journal-also Mercedes proposal

  • paul valleli
    Nov 4, 2013
      .....and I say good riddance to bad merchandise !

      Hopefully, we will find a developer that will replace the buildings with first class facilities that will enhance the central business district and follow the goal of mixed use zoning.

      ALSO:
      I made a few comments about lighting and residences across Cambridge St. to Bernie Moreno representing Mercedes-Benz.
      He asked to have a personal meeting soon. I suggested that he wait and then meet with entire LUC on Nov. 25 and suggested he arrange this through the Planning Staff.

      I checked with Amy Warfield regarding when another light pollution article can be submitted to the Planning Board.
      She said it is two years from the Sept. 2013 Town Meeting.

      Paul

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic