      From: Shari Ellis <samandlee@...>
      Sender: LandUseBurlington@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 08:19:30 -0400
      To: <LandUseBurlington@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: LandUseBurlington@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [LandUseBurlington] Fwd: Introduction

      I have noted dates from Dave and Paul.  I do need availability responses from all.
      I will note that, as I have started a new job recently,  I am not interested in the chair position and that I am happy to remain as secretary, unless others are not happy with that (I will take no offense!).
      Please let me know asap regarding dates available.
      Thanks,
      Shari

      On 11/1/2013 12:19 AM, paul valleli wrote:

      All,
      I usually have commitments with BCAT on Tues. and Thurs. evenings for robotics.
      But that is not every week.
      The holidays will be upon us very quickly and there is not a lot of time until Jan. TM so Nov. 18,19,20 is best for me.
      The medical marijuana discussion will be Nov. 13th and that is important to everyone.

      I am getting forgetful enough to not volunteer for chairperson, but if Shari or Andrew moved up I could do co-chair without too much harm.
      I did a terrible job years ago as secretary, so let that be in the past.

      Paul

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic