897RE: [LandUseBurlington] Fwd: Introduction

  • paul valleli
    Oct 31, 2013
      All,
      I usually have commitments with BCAT on Tues. and Thurs. evenings for robotics.
      But that is not every week.
      The holidays will be upon us very quickly and there is not a lot of time until Jan. TM so Nov. 18,19,20 is best for me.
      The medical marijuana discussion will be Nov. 13th and that is important to everyone.

      I am getting forgetful enough to not volunteer for chairperson, but if Shari or Andrew moved up I could do co-chair without too much harm.
      I did a terrible job years ago as secretary, so let that be in the past.

      Paul

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic