Hey y'all, come out to the Land Trust on May 30 and get your hands dirty! See invitation below. Afterward, come over to Freedom Park in L5P for the Atlantadawnaquamarine
1 hr weedate this pm. About 1/10 of bank, the easiest part. Look to see what we. Have to work with. I,ll be there sat. Advise hiring Bubba also. RPnt fromr_powers43
Community Work Day On Sat. May 30, starting at 9:00 am, we need 20-25 people to plant native grasses and wildflowers between the trees that Trees Atlantamvherbers
We are a nonprofit neighborhood organization that is dependent on your support to pay for this magical event. Your contribution helps pay a fair share of the actual expenses: Wood, water, electricity, mortgage, taxes, insurance, security and the bathroom.A $5 donation is requested for spectators, $1 for participants. Please park at Clifton Sanctuary, 369 Connecticut Ave.
the following policies to maintain the support of affected neighbors.
1. 10 mph speed limit. Roads in our community are primarily pedestrian walkways. Be aware of kids and pets.
2. No parking in cul-de-sac.
3. Do not block driveways.
4. Do Not move orange cones.
5. Come and go quietly.
6. No Drugs, No Alcohol.
7. Attendees are expected to contribute a fair share.
8. Kids must be supervised by an adult.
9. Drumming Stops at midnight.
10. Everyone must leave the Land Trust by 11:30
11. No flash cameras.
12. No smoking in circle.
13. No rambunctious dancing close to fire.
14. The Drum Circle is sacred ground and is not intended to be the back drop for other unrelated activities.
15. Pick up trash and butts.
16. Fire performers must have safety equipment and lookout.
17. Disrespectful or argumentative behavior is not allowed.
18. If assistance is needed consult with the gate maestro or undercover security.
For MapQuest directions enter: 270 Arizona Ave. N.E. Atlanta, Ga., 30307 and be sure to include N.E.
- Oct 19, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.