Fwd: FW: People's Book Prize

  • Dave Wetzel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      From: "Anthony Werner" books@...
      To: carol.wilcox@...
      Sent: Wed 01/09/10 13:25
      Subject: Fwd: FW: People's Book Prize

      Hello Carol,

      We have managed to get Fred Harrison’s Predator Culture selected for this round of The People’s Book Prize in the non-fiction section. The idea of the prize is that the winner is selected not by a panel of ‘experts’ but by the number of votes cast for each book in each of the three categories. If you feel so inclined, would you please add your vote for Fred’s book at www.peoplesbookprize.co.uk or .com and pass on to any you think might be interested. Voting is open for three months till the end of November.

      Shepheard-Walwyn have previously had titles on the prize and I have noticed that it leads to further sales and hopefully people reading the book and appreciating the contents. It is another way of spreading the word.

      Best wishes

      Anthony

      Anthony Werner

      Shepheard-Walwyn (Publishers) Ltd