RE: [LandCafe] cutting garbage from messages

  • Fred Foldvary
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2010
      --- On Fri, 6/4/10, Harry Pollard <henrygeorgeschool@...> wrote:
      > Cutting things from another correspondent’s post leads to thoughts that the cuts are tactical rather than efficient. <

      Harry,

      You could at least cut out the obvious clutter, if you care about other readers being able to more efficiently read your stuff.

      If your time is too valuable to do that, then my time is too valuable to sort through the garbage, and I will just delete the message.

      Best wishes,
      Fred
    • Jeffery J. Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2010
        On Jun 5, 2010, at 8:11 AM, Fred Foldvary wrote:

        Harry,

        You could at least cut out the obvious clutter, if you care about other readers being able to more efficiently read your stuff.

        If your time is too valuable to do that, then my time is too valuable to sort through the garbage, and I will just delete the message.

        I've been doing that for years.

        SMITH, Jeffery J.
        President, Forum on Geonomics
        Land Rights course: www.course.earthrights.net
        Share Earth's worth to prosper and conserve.