Re: Geoist motto ? Why "Geoist"?

    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 1, 2010

      --- In LandCafe@yahoogroups.com, "Harry Pollard" <henrygeorgeschool@...> wrote:

      > I like "
      Natural Public Revenue" .... maybe we're NaPpeRs or NaPuRe lovers,
      > or simply Revenuers.
      >
      > "Natural Public Revenue" might ring well with those in the US who are used
      > to hearing "national public radio" and therefore rather poorly with those
      > whose taste runs to Fox News.
      >
      > "NPR" would extend over land and natural resources and all the other sources
      > of revenue.
      >
      > "Public" gets us away from "socialize."

      Nice. How about Natural Community Revenue.

      One point the anti-LVtists home in on is: the old lady in the large house would pay the same as the 40 years old next door in the same sized house. It must be emphasized that a reduction of LVT would occur in these circumstances.

      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 20, 2010

        I have.

        Harry