DANGER!!!

  • billthename
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2010
      The information in the linked article is of the sort that could cause one to be overwhelmed by fear. I do not want to cause that and I feel like I need to apologize for even posting this, but it needs to be looked at in view of the Gulf Oil Spill: As you read, the scope of this thing will slowly hit you. The water shortage also makes a person wonder. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS???

      http://www.america-in-prophecy.org/THE_GREAT_ABYSS_ODY.html