Re: Vote for a definition, please

  • roy_langston1
    Message 1 of 34 , May 2, 2010
      --- In LandCafe@yahoogroups.com, "walto" <calhorn@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In LandCafe@yahoogroups.com, "roy_langston1"
      > <roy_langston1@> wrote:
      > >
      > > 6. "Respecting our equal rights to live on earth."
      >
      > I like #6, but maybe it's short enough to add this:-
      >
      > ...and keep what we produce.

      IMO "earn" would work better than "produce," both
      because people are more attached to their paychecks
      than their actual product, and because rent is an
      increment that we produce but do not earn.

      Message 34 of 34 , May 3, 2010
        OK, then. Assuming that Mr. Reed is happy with this amendment as I am, the final vote tally is in, and it's a landslide! 3 votes for Roy's #6 as (twice) amended, with no more than one vote for any other entry. Viva la Democracia!

        Enjoy your new cards.