From Matt Stillman - Funny and priceless.

  • Joshua Vincent
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      http://www.utne.com/Politics/Keynes-vs-Hayek-Economics-Rap-Battle-6464.aspx

      Joshua Vincent
      Executive Director
      Henry George Foundation USA/Center for the Study of Economics
      413 South 10th Street
      Philadelphia, PA 19147
      215.923.7800 Extension 1
      www.urbantools.org
      www.ourcommonwealth.org

      "Justice the Object, Taxation the Means."
      The Center for the Study of Economics is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit educational foundation.
      Our mission is to research land value taxation, to assist governments in implementation and to study the effect of land based property taxation where used. We suggest implementation where appropriate but do not support political candidates or become involved in the electoral process.
    • DavidH
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
        Very educational. And for a couple of dead white European economists, their emceeing skills are actually pretty dope.

        david harrell