Land Value Tax and the Law: Model legislation to enact changes to property tax law for state and local legislatures

  • Joshua Vincent
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      The Henry George Foundation of America provides model Legislation that
      can be used in with in the states listed, or adapted to use in other
      states or to permit localities to use the progressive form of the
      property tax known as land value taxation. We are available to
      discuss "best practice" legislation and how best to guide the process
      to fruition. Please contact us at your earliest opportunity.

      http://www.ourcommonwealth.org/efforts/legislation-enabling-lvt

      Thank you.

      Joshua Vincent
      Executive Director
      Henry George Foundation USA/Center for the Study of Economics
      413 South 10th Street
      Philadelphia, PA 19147
      215.923.7800 Extension 1
      www.urbantools.org
      www.ourcommonwealth.org

      The Center for the Study of Economics is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit
      educational foundation.
      Our mission is to research land value taxation, to assist governments
      in implementation and to study the effect of land based property
      taxation where used. We suggest implementation where appropriate but
      do not support political candidates or become involved in the
      electoral process.