Welcome

  • Dave Wetzel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2009

      Hi DiscoDave,
      Welcome to the Land Café.

      Please come in, we are situated overlooking Notre Dame and the River Seine. Pull up a chair, let garcon pour you a glass of delicious Burgundy, take a piece of baguette and some snails and then enjoy the conversation!

      Best Wishes,

      Dave

      Dave Wetzel
      "Transforming Communities".
      Sustainable Transport Policies ▪ Public Finance with Social Inclusion ▪ Affordable Housing ▪ Economic Land Policies with Justice.

      Tel: 0208 568 9004
      Intl:+44 208 568 9004

      Mobile/Cellphone: 07715 32 29 26
      Intl: +44 7715 32 29 26