TIFs

  • Dan Sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2005
      TIFs are a major scandal here. They are handed out as corporate
      patronage with little regard for economic merit. If you do a Google
      search on "Tax Increment Financing" or on "TIFS" you will get
      countless sites complaining about them. See:

      http://www.cooperativeindividualism.org/sullivan_dan_lvt_vs_tifs.html