FW: Planning

  • Wetzel Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2005
      I hope that this conference notification will be of interest.

      Planning and Public Investment
      6 July 2005, Cavendish Conference Centre, London

      This one-day conference will examine ways of using the planning system to
      finance public investment projects across the UK, and in the growth areas in
      particular. The conference tackles the question: is the award of planning
      permission solely private gain or is it public opportunity as well?

      Confirmed speakers include:

      Simon Burwood Research and Policy Director BURA

      John Walker Chair Central Milton Keynes Advisory Board

      Ian Trehearne Partner Berwin Leighton Paisner

      Mark Challis Partner Bircham Dyson Bell

      Dave Wetzel Chair Labour Land Campaign

      Speaker from Thames Gateway London Partnership

      Chair: Martin Bacon Managing Director Ashford's Future Delivery Board

      To view further information please visit our website For programme updates
      please visit our website
      <http://www.thewaterfront.co.uk/conferences/conf_calendar.php>
      http://www.thewaterfront.co.uk/conferences/conf_calendar.php

      If you are unable to attend please do forward to a colleague who may be
      interested in attending.

      I hope that this event is of interest, thanks for your time.

      Frances Frost
      Conference & Marketing Manager
      Waterfront Conference Company
      020 7787 1212