RE: [LandCafe] New Scientist: How the rich rule

  • Mark Porthouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2005
      This is in fact a letter from Henry Law of the 'Land Value Taxation
      Campaign' to New Scientist in response to an article analysing the odd
      distribution of wealth within society.

      The original article is available in full, even though Henry's response
      isn't:
      http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=mg18524904.300

      I only noticed Henry's letter today. It is the in the current edition (9th
      April) of New Scientist.

      Cheers,

      Mark