Fred Harrison in the news

  • Lars Rindsig
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005
      Dear all,

      Apologies to anyone who listened in vain on for Fred on BBC WM, Friday
      morning - the Pope's ill health was the major focus of the programme
      which meant that Fred's appearance got postponed to a later date - but
      we don't know anything specific as of yet.

      A couple of newspaper references (although, obviously, most attention
      today, again, has been on the now late Pope):

      The Sunday Herald: http://www.sundayherald.com/48780
      The Sunday Post, p. 8 - "Housing slide could trigger recession"
      (unfortunately, the Sunday Post isn't as web au fait as one might have
      hoped for, so I can only refer you to the print edition)

      More to follow.

      Lars Rindsig
      Communications Officer

      The Henry George Foundation
      58 Haymarket Terrace
      Edinburgh EH12 5LA
      Tel+fax 0131 346 7139
      Mob 0778 674 2821

      www.HenryGeorgeFoundation.org

      On Thursday, March 31, 2005, at 12:37 pm, Lars Rindsig wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > Listen to Fred Harrison live on Radio BBC West Midlands tomorrow
      > morning at 7.20am, promoting his new book Boom Bust.
      >
      > You can listen online (even if you're not in Birmingham - or the UK!)
      > at http://www.bbc.tv/radio/aod/wm.shtml
      >
      > We've managed to secure several features and interviews in national and
      > regional newspapers as well - I'll pass on links as soon as they're
      > available.
      >
      > Lars Rindsig
      > Communications Officer
      >
      > The Henry George Foundation
      > 58 Haymarket Terrace
      > Edinburgh EH12 5LA
      > Tel+fax 0131 346 7139
      > Mob 0778 674 2821
      >
      > www.HenryGeorgeFoundation.org
      >

      > Please think twice before posting to the group as a whole
      > (It might be that your note is best sent to one person?)
      > To post message to group: LandCafe@yahoogroups.com
      > Consult Value Capture Initiative at: http://ecoplan.org
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Lars Rindsig
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2005
        Fred was on BBC Radio Scotland this morning; you can catch it today on
        htp://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/radioscotland/view/show.shtml?good_morning
        and then choose 'Listen again' (Fred appears around 15 minutes from the
        end), or if you prefer, I'm happy to send you an mp3 file of Fred's
        segment.