Fred Harrison on radio tomorrow morning

  • Lars Rindsig
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31 3:37 AM
      Dear all,

      Listen to Fred Harrison live on Radio BBC West Midlands tomorrow
      morning at 7.20am, promoting his new book Boom Bust.

      You can listen online (even if you're not in Birmingham - or the UK!)
      at http://www.bbc.tv/radio/aod/wm.shtml

      We've managed to secure several features and interviews in national and
      regional newspapers as well - I'll pass on links as soon as they're
      available.

      Lars Rindsig
      Communications Officer

      The Henry George Foundation
      58 Haymarket Terrace
      Edinburgh EH12 5LA
      Tel+fax 0131 346 7139
      Mob 0778 674 2821

      www.HenryGeorgeFoundation.org
    • Lars Rindsig
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005
        Dear all,

        Apologies to anyone who listened in vain on for Fred on BBC WM, Friday
        morning - the Pope's ill health was the major focus of the programme
        which meant that Fred's appearance got postponed to a later date - but
        we don't know anything specific as of yet.

        A couple of newspaper references (although, obviously, most attention
        today, again, has been on the now late Pope):

        The Sunday Herald: http://www.sundayherald.com/48780
        The Sunday Post, p. 8 - "Housing slide could trigger recession"
        (unfortunately, the Sunday Post isn't as web au fait as one might have
        hoped for, so I can only refer you to the print edition)

        More to follow.

        On Thursday, March 31, 2005, at 12:37 pm, Lars Rindsig wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >
        > Listen to Fred Harrison live on Radio BBC West Midlands tomorrow
        > morning at 7.20am, promoting his new book Boom Bust.
        >
        > You can listen online (even if you're not in Birmingham - or the UK!)
        > at http://www.bbc.tv/radio/aod/wm.shtml
        >
        > We've managed to secure several features and interviews in national and
        > regional newspapers as well - I'll pass on links as soon as they're
        > available.
        >
        > Lars Rindsig
        > Communications Officer
        >
        > The Henry George Foundation
        > 58 Haymarket Terrace
        > Edinburgh EH12 5LA
        > Tel+fax 0131 346 7139
        > Mob 0778 674 2821
        >
        > www.HenryGeorgeFoundation.org
        >

        > Please think twice before posting to the group as a whole
        > (It might be that your note is best sent to one person?)
        > To post message to group: LandCafe@yahoogroups.com
        > Consult Value Capture Initiative at: http://ecoplan.org
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Lars Rindsig
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2005
          Fred was on BBC Radio Scotland this morning; you can catch it today on
          htp://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/radioscotland/view/show.shtml?good_morning
          and then choose 'Listen again' (Fred appears around 15 minutes from the
          end), or if you prefer, I'm happy to send you an mp3 file of Fred's
          segment.