RE: [LandCafe] Re:nt

    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 30, 2008

      Had a look at manufactured housing. Houses can still be obtained for the mid-thirties, though they are now smaller.

      (Actually, normally build condominiums "for the modern single" were being advertised in Orange County. They were 400 sq ft. I have a room bigger than that. Didn't see any factory houses that small.)

      There were some "special offers" that looked like bargains.

      That is if you have somewhere to put them.

      Harry

      Harry Pollard

      Henry George School of Los Angeles

      Box 655