FW: Georgists & the Rothbard Fallacy

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2008
      Roy,

      You said:

      "?? There was no conversation to read, Harry; nothing but an
      unattributed and context-free comment in parentheses. That's why I
      asked you to identify the party with whom you claimed to be agreeing."

      Look down to Mason's contribution to which I agreed. It was all there
      for you to read had you wanted to. But you are too busy trying to make
      debating points, or showing how clever you are.

      Do try to read conversations rather than sentences and paragraphs when
      you reply.

      Harry

      *******************************
      Harry Pollard
      Henry George School of Los Angeles
      Box 655
      Tujunga CA 91042
      (818) 352-4141

      From: Mason Gaffney [mailto:m.gaffney@...]

      As we near Utopia I�d be glad to consider taxing rent instead of
      selling price, but in our lifetimes selling price is better, as we
      segue from here towards there. By all means let us dream great dreams,
      but during our waking hours also get our hands dirty with life as it
      is.