RE: [LandCafe] residential portion of total land value

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 16, 2008

      Jock,

      That certainly looks peculiar.

      Note the 13-hectare Battersea Power Station site,  which had  stood derelict since 1982 was sold for £400m a year or so ago.

      Not exactly the City, but a pretty prime site (though the South side of the Thames was a bit dingier back in the 60's when I was around. Maybe it has changed.)

      Harry

      Harry Pollard

      Henry George School of Los Angeles

      Box 655