Fwd: The Final Countdown

  • bruno moser
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2008
      Now here is great opportunity for the American Georgist to unite, show leadership, and piggy-bag on other tax-aware folks and assist them in understanding an alternative/supplement to their already powerful message.

      There is a good chance you could present the HG-thought on video as these folks will make their clips of the day and post them on youTube and elsewhere.  Be gutsy and walk up to the folks with handy-cams!

      Good luck,

      bruno

      P.S. I suggest to take some Georgist material with you or at least have some web links printed on pieces of papers as to disseminate the thought of LVT in a nowadays fashion.

      Don't forget to add Fred Harris' great tax scam movie-link:
      Ricardo's Law, the great tax claw back scam
      http://www.lyrebirdmedia.com/ricardos_law2.htm