Greetings from Amsterdam

  • Wetzel Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Greetings from Amsterdam

      I am in Amsterdam this morning to give the keynote speech at a Conference on "Traffic and Mobility in Metropolitan Area/Amsterdam".
      The participants are transport experts, company directors, politicians and civil servants local Government.

      In the afternoon I join a panel of experts for a questions and discussion session.

      My contribution titled:
      "London's Transport Success and Innovative Ideas for Transport Finance"
      will be about Transport for London's  successful transport policies and how they have created increased land values that could be returned to the community with an Annual Land Value Tax.

      Best Wishes,

      Dave Wetzel
      Vice-Chair TfL
      Tel: 020 7126 4200

      The contents of the e-mail and any transmitted files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Transport for London hereby exclude any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of this email and any attached transmitted files. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited., If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster@...., This email has been sent from Transport for London, or from one of the companies within its control within the meaning of Part V of the Local Government and Housing Act 1989. Further details about TfL and its subsidiary companies can be found at http://www.tfl.gov.uk/ourcompany, This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.