Fwd: First Annual RTR Western United States Conference at 2008 Justice, Peace and Freedom Conference, March 29-30

  • bruno moser
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2008
      Wasn't HG about peace and social justice?  Does that not have anything to do with our LVT efforts?  How can we make our voices heard?

      Good luck,

      b.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2008
        Yes, HG was about Peace and Social Justice, and  Fredom [to completethe the full title of the conference]; but what has he done about?
        He rejected the formation of a political party--yet this is the base of ''Western Democracy''. Unless he saw other means to achieve the above
        goals; but he did not spell it. He never proposed a clear strategy--I detected a religious belief in an Immanent Justice deriving from a Divine
        order of things. And this is still the prevailing view of most Georgists; and this is the cause of our absence from the political spectrum of present society and being bypassed as another sectarian grouping.
        Abon antendeur- salut!