RE: Innovate & Green Conference. 26-28 February 2008, Earls Court, London

  • Wetzel Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008

      Anyone want to attend this event in my place?

      http://www.innovationsforthebuiltenvironment.co.uk/page.cfm/Link=67/t=m/goSection=3

      http://www.innovationsforthebuiltenvironment.co.uk/page.cfm/Link=6/t=m/goSection=5/trackLogID=1145511_3DE563CE33

      http://www.innovationsforthebuiltenvironment.co.uk/page.cfm/Link=5/t=m/goSection=4/trackLogID=1145518_00938B883B

      If so please let me know:

      1. Name
      2. Job Title: (if none write “Consultant”)
      3. Company (or Professional Land Reform Group)
      4. e-mail
      5. Telephone
      6. Address:
      7. plus the modules you'd like to attend

      and I will register you for free.

      Dave

      Dave Wetzel,

      Vice-Chair, TfL