Fwd: Want an interchange? Show us the money!

  • elkinsecon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2007
      I think this group might appreciate this discussion.  Read the Minneapolis Star Tribune article first.  The link is near the top.

      Regards,
      Steve Elkins
      Bloomington, MN City Council
      Chair, National League of Cities study panel on Community and Regional Development
      8709 Sandro Rd
      Bloomington, Minnesota, USA 55438-1228
      612-578-2103 Cell
      952-835-2118 Fax (Call Ahead)