RE: [LandCafe] RE: [New Mobility/World Transport Forum] WBCSD - IHT.comArticle:C armakers feel pinch of pollution

  • Paul Metz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2004
      1. Chinese products must obey the the same high standards of EU-made
      products.
      But indeed, standards are never high enough as they are compromises, agreed
      many years after a problem was first detected.

      2. LVT is not an aspirin, not a deck chair. It is a new and better tax with
      a preventative effect if well-designed.
      If e.g. the revenues are paid in equal dividends to the citizens, it not
      just arranges that - as Dave nicely writes - "we share the earth's natural
      resources more equitably". We also will use them more efficiently, i.e.
      sustainably.

      INTEGeR... consult

      Dr Paul E. Metz Managing Consultant
      Phone +31 26 362 04 50

      Mobile +31 653 76 58 85
      Email Metz@...
      URL http://www.integerconsult.org

      Market intelligence for profitable green business