Re: GTN invitation email

  • Wetzel Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2007
      Re: GTN invitation email

      Dear Colleague,

      This is an invitation to participate in the forming of the Green Tax Network, a network of organisations and individuals working to replace unfair taxes with green taxes.

      We invite interested parties to contribute articles and information on efforts to promote green taxes in the UK , which will be distributed to the network fortnightly.

      The Green Tax Network aims to hold a meeting in the Autumn, open to all, to formulate a strategy to encourage the UK government to replace counterproductive, disincentive taxes with those that encourage protection of the environment, rational use of land and that charge people for the values they take, not for the values they make. "

      Best Wishes,
      Dave

      Dave Wetzel
      Vice-Chair TfL
      Tel: 020 7126 4200

      There have been no objections to using the below as a template to invite other organisations and individuals to the Green Tax Network.

      Please:
      1.  Forward to all in your address books and any relevant organisations.  Any replies, please send email addresses to me and I'll add them to the mailing list (unless otherwise stated, I will add them to a secondary mailing list I'm compiling -to receieve the newsletter-  so as not to deluge people with emails)

      2.  Let me know of any organisations (preferably with email addresses) if you'd like me to contact them.

      Thank you.
      Jacob.

      "Dear [….]