Re: thanx

  • Wetzel Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Re: thanx

      Hossein Jafary wrote:
      Dear   Mr.Dave Wetzel
      Thanks again for information and forwarding my mail to others. I found a ppt file about "transport for London" by you where you mentioned that land value taxation has been imposed in some countries like Denmark, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Hong Kong and Canada for local revenue. I would be so glad if you can send me full information about imposing LVT in these countries.

      your sincerely

      Hossein Jafary from IRAN.

      CHEERS Hossein,
      Not sure where this is documented but will ask others.

      I've just given a two hour lecture at a local University on Annual Land Value Tax in Harbin, Northern China.
       We fly back to Beijing tomorrow where I have more meetings and another lecture on Annual Land Value Tax at a major transport conference on Friday.

      Best Wishes,
      Dave

      Dave Wetzel
      Vice-Chair TfL