Re: Many thanks

  • Wetzel Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2007
      Re: Many thanks

              Greetings from Beijing,

               I was filmed for China TV today at the offices of the Beijing Global Village.

              Off to Harbin on Saturday for a ribbon-cutting ceremony and to give a lecture on London's environmental policies at Heilongjang University.

      The conference I'm speaking at in Beijing runs from 2nd to 4th August inc.

      See:

      English: http://ChinaUrbanTransport.com/english

      Chinese:  <http://chinaurbantransport.com/chinese/> http://ChinaUrbanTransport.com/chinese/

      Best Wishes,