RE: Tax Justice Network, Oxfam, Tax Research

  • Wetzel Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2004
      Many, many thanks for this.
      Very encouraging.
      Carol Wilcox put us in touch with some of the founders of this group last
      year at Essex Uni, when she attended their summer seminar.
      I was their guest after dinner speaker this year.

      They are doing excellent work and this new venture deserves to be

      Their new offices will be near Vauxhall, sharing with the NEF who we are
      hoping to interest in LVT.

      Dave Wetzel