please mark your calendars for 2005 & 2006

  • swwalton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      For our international conference participants, please note that the COUNCIL
      OF GEORGIST ORGANIZATIONS (CGO) has signed both of its hotel contracts for
      2005 & 2006 as follows:
      2005-first week of August-Philadelphia-(watch this space for details)
      2006-July 19-23, 2006-suburban Chicago

      Sue Walton
      Council Administrator

      Scott W. Walton & Associates, Ltd.