Organizational comments

  • ecoplan.adsl@wanadoo.fr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2004

      Dear Dave,

      Since we are the only two people thus logged into our fine café, I thought I would take advantage of this to demonstrate the messaging function. (Normally -- and we need to be VERY careful on this -- this kind of message should be sent privately, thus respecting the email and information overload of our respected colleagues… bearing in mind that if they begin to see too much stuff with a given return address on it, they will shortly risk to ignore everything that person sends).

      Anyway, since there is no one here thus far except us chickens, I though it might be an opportunity for you to log in a few handfuls possibly of the emails which you feel have been the most important carriers of information and insight based on your past months of exchanges with your network.  If you do this, I would suggest that you take some care with the Subject line, which is used for the first level Search function. Ideally all emails commenting on a specific theme will bear the same subject tag line.

      For my part I will not initiate my outreach effort from this end until you have had a chance to pass on your thoughts and suggestions on all this.

      Best,

      Eric

      PS. I guess you are traveling today, so let’s wait till you are in the comfort of your home and office before moving ahead on this. It can surely wait a few days.