Land Value Tax (LVT) FILM

  • Dave Wetzel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      Led by Yoni Smith we are hoping to make a film promoting LVT in the UK.
      We need to raise £9,000 in 30 days.
      Early contributions (like today?) will encourage people on CrowdFunder and new to LVT to donate.
      You will see on the CrowdFunder page that there are awards for donating.

      Please forward this email to your contacts.

      This is the description on the fundraising site:

      We have a problem and we want your help to bring about change.

      The problem is that people don’t know enough about land value tax and this stops fundamental change happening that would benefit us all.

      Whether your aim is equality, libertarian notions of protecting your individual rights, the housing question, poverty, addressing urban sprawl/climate change and/or boosting the economy, land value tax is the answer and we want to get the message out there.

      Too often the tax argument is framed around the Robin Hood or Banking Tax on financial transactions, tax evasion and avoidance, corporation tax, what level of income tax or VAT is OK.

      However it is framed to the average person, tax is something that comes out of their paycheque at the end of every month or only affects what they pay for their petrol or pint of beer and that’s understandable.

       This project aims to create an easy to understand, entertaining and engaging documentary which brings Land Value Tax to life.

      If you wish to see more info' or even to help by donating, Please Go To:

      On the site you have to be a member to fund projects.  This is common to all sites like this.
      If you have not created an account before and click on the 'Fund Now' button you are redirected to a webpage that asks you to create and account or log in.  Once you have created an account you are redirected back to the page where you can now fund the project.

      If anyone has any questions at any stage of this please do get in touch.

         Dave Wetzel

      Tel: 0208 568 9004
      Intl:+44 208 568 9004

      Mobile/Cellphone: 07715 32 29 26