We have recently set up spam controls

  • eric britton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013

      We have recently set up spam controls after repeated violations by some of our overexcited members who seem to have forgotten the need for mutual respect. Ad hominem attacks and insinuations have no place in these discussions.

      This afternoon we have posted the first of these warnings to an overheated member of the group. It reads as follows.

      Thank you, and, if appropriate, goodbye.

      Dear friend,

      You recent posting was picked up by our Land Café controls as spam.

      In an effort to reduce the level of unpleasantness, which doesn't advance the discussions or lead the curious visitor to stay around long enough to become familiar with our ideas, please edit this post to remove the ad hominem comments, and repost it to Land Cafe.

      We reserve the right to ban any members of the group who repeatedly violate our cordial rules of the road.

      Thank you.