Re: No Comment

  • Scott on the Spot
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2013
      So, the Chinese are buying up land, cities and industries as well as the most desirable locations, all over America, with money they made selling us stuff we used to make ourselves, before we lost our manufacturing capability (32% since 2000) and put ourselves in debt to the Chinese because we refuse to assert our Sovereign right to "coin Money" as it says in the constitution (Art. 1, Sec. 8)? Yeah, that sounds about right. As the communists used to say "A Capitalist will sell you the rope to hang himself."